Monday, May 31, 2010

End of May~ A New Chapter

Went for a karaoke cum MTV viewing session with Scenic over the weekend.
Told her about the impending changes at work.


Went for liver exercise with my usual kakee. Also told them about my impending changes at work.

They are right. From now on, its just upwards and uphill for me. I am going to give it a best shot. I would have inadvertently stepped on or over certain people, left some dead bodies behind, old peers have suddenly become my subordinates............but, I just do what I need to and I expect people to get used to it.

Changed the template of my blog to mark this event. Just wanted something simpler.
Pictures are from my recent Shanghai trip ( XinTiandi). Shanghai is so affluent, but yet nothing really has changed beyond the glitzy surface.



1 comment:

scenic said...

只要诚恳坦白、敞开心胸,周围的人是会感受到你的出发点的。

相信你可以做得到。

ps. nice photos!