Thursday, July 08, 2010

Gnoticism


Had a long long discussion last nite with P on Gnoticism.


In the end, din really sleep but spent the whole of last nite thinking of the gnostic myths and beliefs. And strangely enough, I thought about some of the issues which had been bugging me for a long time.......some could be answered probably by gnoticism, some remained unanswered.


I also began to think about why some lyrics, some books strike such a backlash of emotions in me and also my obsession about imperfection. Was reminded of sunao yoshida's trinity blood, about Test Tube Babies being created by a higher being. These creatures, and their imperfect destiny looping in infinity, suffering endlessly, feeding on the blood of others. Never really quite understood what that was all about....never really quite understood my fascination with trinity blood.


One of those evenings............

No comments: