Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gerald Genta

Finally bought myself the Gerald Genta Nite & Day. Cost me a bomb, but it's a timepiece I had always wanted. Not top of my list, but thats because the top of my list item is still beyond my reach. Am totally satisfied with the Nite & Day from GG now. Its also 2 time zone- adjustable by the side button. Downward adjustment for the side dial. EXQUISITE! Yap yap, after peeeering at it for one whole nite, the dials are blue, not black as I previously thot.

The thing about GG, its so cool. Even the box used to house the timepice could kill. Black and red, my fav combi.

If I struck 4D, I would get the GG Bi-Retro. For now, I can only LUST. The black one below was sold out, only saw the white one at display that day. Tried it on for fun but realised it was not that nice on my wrist after all. White does not go well with me.


Was extremely lucky that day when I was in the shop, there was a piece of GG Tourbillon. The guy at the shop actually took it out of the display cabinet and let me try it for a while. COOL!

Na....I still take a bi-retro or a minute repeater anytime. Tourbillons are great, but really thats a different league altogether. I will never be able to come close to affording one.

No comments: