Tuesday, January 03, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!

I am back!
Its a bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!!!!

Am totally NOT in the right frame of mind to work yet. Yes, I left my heart and soul in Tokyo.
Will dedicate the next few weeks....urm maybe months (looking at the snail pace at which i blog) to reliving some of the precious moments I had in Tokyo. Just need to jot down the following so that i will not forget, and if I do, you can remind me meh...nyek nyek :
- Food, more glorious food and 食べ放題

- Rice rice and more rice

- danger crue and PATA

- DT DT and my beloved kinki

- 姫ちゃん and 神秘人's first kinki live at Tokyo Dome

- first meeting with cha2

- first meeting with new japan kinki tomo - yuzuha san

- my little stray affair with kat-tun のkの亀ちゃん

-青春AMIGO-the single that just accidentally sold over a million copies. This one is fun, was blasting it the whole of last nite to lift up my spirits while I unpacked by luggage.


Ok....need to get back to work and clearing my mails. ....... ......but I have a strange feeling I will be back in Japan quite soon......hmmm, if the uwasa is true.

No comments: