Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Endlicheri Spring Tour 2007

This is bad....This is REALLY BAD!!!!!

Just as I thot I could have some breathing space for a few months (albeit, a lot of heartache to finally give up going to watch the harmony of december concert)........Keli does it again!

He just announced his Spring tour dates.
Feb 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th and 28th
Mar 2nd, 3rd and 4th

Thats.......tats tats really fast leh. My bank account has not really gone up by a lot, and you know whats the worst part, its gonna be in Sendai !
Uuuuuurgh, its one of those unreachable places again!

Good :
1) not many people will want to go all the way there, so I guess tickets will not be that tough
2) Good chance for me to go jalan jalan in a new place outside of Tokyo. Last time I went was to catch Zero at Sendai Macana and I din really have anytime to go look around the place

Bad:
1) Freaking far.
2) No direct flight from Singapore, which means I need to go via Tokyo. Now I need to blow more money on the shinkansen tickets!
3)Logistics and accomodations nitemare - do I lug everything to Sendai or stopover at Tokyo? (hehe...... a little voice in me tells me that if I watch the same days as Scenic's Mucc tour, my barang barang can just very thick-skin-ly free load on her for one nite when I am in Sendai.
4) Its gonna be cold!!!!!! Yes Sendai is COLD COLD COLD!!!!!!! And although i like winter, the last experience was quite bad. My knees were frozen as I combed the streets in search of Sendai MCN in some obscure underground location!
5) I really need to rob a bank for this
6)Its gonna impact my Kinki 10th anniversary honey pot for sure.
7) I will kill myself if keli decides to start touring to other parts of Japan, coz if there is going to be sthg in a not so godforsaken place, I would drop the Sendai leg


Okay, all that said, I should still seriously think about the shows on 24th and 25th Feb. (this is related to pt 3 under Bad above....Really, damn shameless these days! Nyek nyek nyek)


ooops....almost forgot ~~~~ MERRY XMAS to all!!!!!!

No comments: