Thursday, June 21, 2007

KK Selection

momo has linked me to her blog....so I am compelled to blog more about KK!!!!!!!(muahahahaha....just kenna suaned that anyone reading my blog will have absolutely no idea I am a KK fan......that bad meh???)

Oh yes yes yes....Kinki is holding their 10th Anniversary concert in Tokyo Dome on 7/22. One show only, tickets at 3,900 yen ( 39=thank you!). Tickets limited to 2 per fan club member. I will be giving the concert a miss though. Its a pity. Hope they announce more shows later.

Anyway, they are releasing their anniversary album - 39. ( My order with CDJapan currently stands at 7 copies......they should give me a prize or what?)

Earlier on, they had a Fans selection of 10 fav songs questionaire. I din take part but I made a mental note of my own 10 songs. As expected, my selection was okay from the Fan selection disc (hit of 4 songs). It was very far off from Kouchan's selection (only hit 1 song) . Not surprisingly, it was pretty close to Tsuyoshi's selection (hit 5 songs).

those in red below are my selection.

CD収録曲【YOUR FAVORITE】
1.愛のかたまり (KK national anthem, any fan would have voted for this one!)
2.Anniversary
3.雪白の月 (Anyone who has watched this LIVE would have voted for this song. Non-fans included. Its one of the best ballads I have heard for a long time and the rendition by the 2 blokes.....solid!)
4.Love is... ~いつもそこに君がいたから~
5.恋涙
6.ボクの背中には羽根がある (First time I head KK on MS, they were performing this song and I thought it really reminded me of Raphael. Therefore in KK fandom, there came an extra fan)
7.硝子の少年 (For the sake of the legendary kissing scene in the PV, how can i not vote for this song!)
8.雨のMelody Ame no Melody
9.薄荷キャンディ
10.月光
11.Music of Life

【KOICHI'S FAVORITE】
1.Kissからはじまるミステリ
2.Bonnie Butterfly
3.LOVESICK
4.Misty
5.ビロードの闇
6.99%LIBERTY (The PV is solid and the music style is sthg quite experimental for KK. Each time you watch the PV, you discover sthg new that the 2 idiots have purposely included inside the PV. For the effort that I have not seen in artists for such a while, this song deserves to be in my fav top 10)
7.ライバル
8.HELLO
9.このまま手をつないで
10.フラワ
11.ふらいんぐ・ぴーぷる'99
12.いつも僕は恋するんだろう
13.真冬のパンセ
14.Harmony of December

【TSUYOSHI'S FAVORITE】
1.せつない恋に気づいて
2.ずっと抱きしめたい
3.Natural Thang
4.Love U4 Good
5.to Heart (I love the violin intro and when they sang it at the anniversary con, I was shocked at how much their voices and performing styles have changed. This was the dorama closing theme that introduced me to Tsuyoshi.)
6.カナシミ ブル
7.春雷 (MOST underated of KK's songs. Its a relatively under-performed C/W from their single release. Heck....I cannot even remember which single it was, but I loved this C/W. When they performed a live rock band version of it ( the only one time they ever performed this), I was stunned at how ah-beng this song sounded. Fell in love with it immediately. But I think it appeals only to small number of fans due to the very 芭辣 nature of the song. So uncool!)
8.君のためのうた
9.青の時代 (Love this one coz I am always reminded of the image of both Tsuyo and Kouchan on the high lift pedestal looking downwards when they were singing this song in the concert. Dunno why at the anniversary con, it reduced me to tears.)
10.ひらひら (I like the style of this one. Not too kiddy boyband, plus the performance factor oooomphs it up!)
11.Destination (Aiyo...this one is one of those live 定番!My all time fav!)
12.Night+Flight
13.In My Heart
14.KinKi Kids forever (English version)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wa---darlin! i din noe i got so big 影響on you leh...so感動!ありがとうございます!やっとur blog looks like a kk fan blog ne...これからも頑張れよォー!ur comments some beri funny lah! 面白すぎる!特にe bengs one very solid leh...爆!ははは・・・
i still preparing my 39 ranking, u tanoshimi bah...
momodaisuki