Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lucify

Kinda agree with what scenic said. Simply find myself rooting for Lucify although I am not even vaguely crazy about them. In fact, throughout the entire season of the Superband Contest, they have fumbled along, making some mistakes here and there, some of these could be laughed at and forgotten....others are simply taboo to me lor.

The one major major 'taboo' thing they did was not tuning the guitars, can't really remember which session, but oh boy was the guitar completely out of tune! This type of mistake....how to forgive and let live? Its one of the most taboo type of things on my list. I can live with bad vocalists, vocalists who forget lyrics....but, but......not ensuring that your guitar is properly tuned just before a major perf is like....DUH......!!!!

Anyway, this blog entry is not about sliming them. Am still one of their armchair supporters ( literally, coz I have not done the phone in thing)....and anyway the post today is about their perf last nite. That the guitar solo was from X-Japan's DAHLIA!!!!! Oh yes...i could not have been wrong!!!!!!!

How how how? Anyone caught it or not! I almost ran and kissed the TV eh!

No comments: