Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Adidas 35th Anniversary Series

今年はadidas35周年記念ということで、限定品が多数発売されているようです。
http://www.adifans.net/2005/news/0103/page_01.htm

Was flipping through the catalogue which came with my CREAM special edition a couple of months back (wow….i really know how to drag my feet), pretty interested in some of the models. I am not too much of a sneakers or track shoes person (yap, I barely exercise…or rather I seldom move unless its absolutely necessary), but I guess I would like a pair…, out of pure hiao-ness. Prob would not pay too much unless it really catches my eye, like some of the shoes in the 35th anniversary catalogue did. I would luv to know whats the special no.35 design as well. Will go hunt for a picture of it.

個人的にはno. 26 Boston が気になりますねぇ….in a GREEN mode these days. The Upper Playground one’s pretty cute too.

Will prob go check out what my fav shop in Far East has to offer this weekend.

No comments: