Saturday, August 20, 2005

just me talking......

I do not understand or have the faintest idea why some folks just love to go around bitching about others and setting people up.
Recently there was a promotion exercise in the company, this particular PRICK actually stormed into the boss’ room and threw a big tantrum coz HE was not promoted.

Doesn’t anyone get it???!!!! Gawd….even if that somebody does not get a pay rise or a promotion, that opportunity is not going to be yours anyway. Grrrrrrrr………. And this PRICK of the year enjoys setting people up, and for once it backfired upon him….so Guess what, he storms into Boss’ room and cry foul again. You see, such people NEVER EVER see themselves as the one responsible for the situation or mess they get into, its ALWAYS somebody else’s fault. Really cannot tahan! Don’t you just wish you could blanket him and dump him at Changi Beach…..But no way, the PRICK of the year is such a slimeball, I would get into trouble with the authorities for doing that. Probably be forced to do corrective work order…..Definitely not worth it la!

On a happier note, the Slipknot live was rock solid – over 2 hours of pure heavy metal jamming……Ooooooh This is what life is all about. But I think I overdid the mosh pit thingy and twisted my left ankle slightly (a pure sign of old age! In my hey days, this is NOTHING!). Anyway, was there alone but din exactly feel alone….i think the fellow heavy metal fans were all chummy with each other…..so it was like one big mosh pit aka one big fat maggot jumping and headbanging …was it fun!!!!!!

Back to my ankle, I can walk without problems, but my left ankle feels a bit stiff…..probably need to see a Chinese sinseh this weekend. …mmmmmm, am really getting old liao. But…long time never see rock concert this sorlid !

No comments: